miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2007

CEPA Erandio (2)

Shops
In the street where I live there are many shops. When I walk from my house to the underground station, I like looking in the shop-windows.
There is a grocer’s shop with lots of good things, such as pots of jam, tins of biscuits, etc. Then comes a greengrocer’s. He has vegetables, such as carrots, cabbages, cauliflowers and onions., in one half of his shop and in the other half you can see al kinds of fruit, such as pears, oranges, bananas and grapes. Next door there is a butcher’s.
There you can see big pieces of meat hanging up. I like looking in a toyshop which is near. There you can see a lot of toys: footballs, toy cars, and toy planes. When I go with my sister, she looks at the dolls and teddy bears. Near the bank there is a furniture-shop and next to it, there is a chemist’s. My mother always buys medicine there.On the other side of the street, there is a jeweller’s, a large shoe-shop and a bookseller’s, where my father sometimes buys books. Near the underground station, there is a stationer´s, where I buy all I need for school: pencils, rubbers, notebooks, rulers, etc.

No hay comentarios:

Leh 12

Termina la estancia en Leh en la región de Ladakh, en el pequeño Tíbet de la India, con la visita al Monasterio de Matho que pertenece a la ...